Drivio markets your business to learners in your area and handles all payments and lesson reminders for you.
The most convenient and cost-effective way to grow your business
Keep 95% of your earnings thanks to our ultra-low commission fee
You are free to leave Drivio at any time — no questions asked
Get paid every day for your completed lessons
Remain in full control
Decide and control your lesson prices, schedule and work area. It's your business!
No-show? No problem
Get paid in full if a learner cancels a lesson with less than 24 hour notice or doesn't show up
We automatically remind you and your learners of your upcoming lessons
Grow your business in a few simple steps:
Create a profile
Sign up and set your prices, lesson duration, work schedule, work area and availability, so we can match you with learners that meet your requirements.
Get matched with learners
Drivio promotes your profile to matching learners in your work area. If they like it, they will book and pay in advance for lessons with you according to your availability. All you need to do is confirm or reschedule the lessons and keep your Drivio diary up-to-date.
Get paid every day
Every day, weekends included, we pay you for all lessons you completed over the previous 24 hours. We retain a small commission fee of 5%. You keep the remaining 95%.
Get the free Drivio app on your phone
Drivio is so much cheaper than the previous driving school I used to work for. And it's all so simple! I highly recommend it to any ADI.
Easy to use
What I love about Drivio is that it's easy to use. All my lessons are now on one app and I get reminders for them. No more pen and paper!
Ideal for filling the gaps
I use Drivio to fill the gaps between lessons. I get booked many times every week, it's a beauty. All I need?to do is keep my calendar up-to-date so Drivio know when I'm available.
Your questions answered
Who is eligible to join Drivio?
All Approved Driving Instructors are able to join Drivio. You will need to hold a valid UK ADI Certificate of Registration and a valid full UK driving licence. You will need to have your own tuition vehicle.
We do not accept trainee driving instructors (PDI’s) to use the Drivio service.
What areas does Drivio cover?
Drivio can be used anywhere in the UK.
Currently, our network covers every Greater London postcode district plus many others within and around the M25. We have recently expanded up to Leeds.
This means the vast majority of learners will be based in these areas.
How do I sign up as a driving instructor?
To sign up as a driving instructor simply download the Drivio for Instructors app.
Once downloaded, just follow the steps to register your profile on Drivio. During the registration process, instructors will be asked in the following sections:
The registration process takes approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
We verify the identity of all new driving instructors. Once verified, your profile will be activated and you will be able to receive bookings from learners.
How do I map my working area?
To map your working area, all you need to do is tap on the map to set your first boundary point in the area you work.
Start to draw your map by tapping in a second location, and then a third. This will create a polygram for the areas you cover and you will only receive lessons within the highlighted zone. Use the zoom in and zoom out buttons to ascertain a location on the map.
If you are still finding it difficult you can watch our tutorial here:
How does verification work?
We verify your identity through the following steps:
How do I keep my Calendar up-to-date with the Drivio app?
The Drivio app has an intuitive integrated calendar to keep your schedule in one place. If you are busy, simply block out the relevant time!
Keeping your diary up-to-date is crucial to avoid you having to reschedule or cancel any lessons.
Watch our tutorial video: https://youtu.be/rXM7jwG5Rbc
How will I be notified once I receive a booking?
As soon as you receive a lesson booking you will be notified via app notifications, SMS and email.
It’s important that you confirm the lesson on the App within 48 hours. Otherwise, the system will automatically cancel the lesson and any payment(s) will be reversed.
How can I interact with learners?
You can communicate with your learners via the in-app messenger or the in-app calling feature.
This is the most efficient way to keep in contact with your learners or to discuss any changes to lessons. Using this service will also help keep your communication history all in one place for future reference.
There is no charge to use these features, they are free to use.