You asked we listened: new rescheduling feature
Following your request, we have made it much easier for instructors to reschedule a lesson on Drivio. Here’s how it works:
- From your Home screen or your Lessons screen, tap on the “Reschedule” button for the lesson you wish to reschedule.
- Now choose a day and time on your diary to which you want to reschedule the lesson. All available spots in your diary are marked with “Reschedule”.
- Tap on “Reschedule Lesson”, then confirm your choice.
- That’s it, you have now rescheduled a lesson! The learner will be automatically notified of your rescheduling request and be able to accept it or reject it with one tap.
- To view your rescheduling request, tap on “View” or visit the chat with the learner. You can revoke a rescheduling request by simply tapping on “Cancel request” in the chat window.
It’s important to understand the time limits when rescheduling lessons:
- The time limit to reschedule an unconfirmed booking is 48 hours from when the lesson was originally booked. If you and the learner can’t agree to a new time within that time frame, the booking gets automatically cancelled.
- When rescheduling a lesson that you had previously confirmed, however, the time limit is 24 hours. If you and the learner can’t agree to a new time within that time frame, the lesson goes ahead as originally agreed, unless you cancel it.
Remember that if a learner rejects your rescheduling request, the status of the lesson remains unchanged, meaning that an unconfirmed lesson remains unconfirmed; and a confirmed lesson remains confirmed. The status of a lesson only changes if the learner accepts your rescheduling request or if the lesson gets cancelled.
With that in mind, here are three tips when rescheduling lessons:
1. If you have to, we recommend you reschedule a lesson as soon as possible;2. Try not to cancel any lessons that you had previously confirmed, as this is a bad customer experience for learners, who will consider you unreliable and be more hesitant to book you again in future;3. Last but not least: Before you reschedule a lesson, we recommend that you agree on a time with the learner to make sure that he or she is available.
As usual, if you have any feedback for us or need help with anything, please contact us via the in-app messenger or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you. Happy driving!